Review the chapters below:
Chapter 13. What is essenceism
Chapter 14. Principles of the system
Chapter 15. Tools of essenceism
What is Essenceism
(This is a logical system to study phenomena beyond time and space in order to find the First Cause of All Things)
Essenceism is a new concept, used only for me by now, meaning an analytical system based on logic, and intended to study peculiarities beyond time and space in relation to our reality. It is about the analysis of non-material phenomena, called spiritual ones, in order to form them into a uniform theory comprehensible in the material world.
Essenceism is a system describing the existence of a sphere beyond time and space from the point of view of an observer placed in space-time. It can be simpler to describe it as a system of learning the spiritual world by a man living on Earth in the physical world. In the first place, this system presents certain principles and laws allowing to understand the existence and functioning of phenomena beyond time and space, because we usually meet the uncertainty of most concepts from the point of view of someone who lives in the physical world. However, from the point of view of the observer placed beyond time and space, essenceism can be an objective plane for understanding all the phenomena of the universe around us.
The main impulse that caused the development of essenceism was the thinking that went beyond time and space. This approach was caused by the fact that physicists determined the state of space-time, i.e. simply the fact of the existence of the universe, and additionally at a specific moment in time. This gave the right to ask what was before its creation. This, in turn, imposed the possibility of analyzing the concept of a sphere beyond time and space, i.e. the state before the occurrence of space-time, that is, the state in which time does not flow and in which there are no spatial structures. It is about the possibility of the functioning of an unlimited reality, as if an infinite and timeless state of existence.
Science has no research instruments to investigate this state beyond time and space, that is, no scientific tools that could prove its existence. So far, scientific research instruments have been adapted only to the space-time in which we live. Therefore, a need arose for research instruments to study the state beyond time and space. This is what the principles of essenceism and its cognitive instruments serve.
This system unambiguously indicates the existence of the Initial Necessity in the realm beyond time space. This leads to the description of God as the First Cause or Actual Original Being.
Pointing to the above presence of the First Cause allows a fundamental assumption to be made that the source of everything is the Personality being the Absolute, the Perfection and the Origin of everything. In principle, this Original Being has always existed, that is, from infinity. It will also last forever, or endlessly. Thus, essenceism presents the Unique Personal of God, remaining in the sphere beyond time and space, with basic attributes such as Intelligence, Will and Emotionality. The main attributes of God can also be described as independence absolutely from nothing (absolute), perfection, eternity, omnipresence, omnipotence and omniscience. I check every view, theory or theorem in relation to the attributes of the Original Being described above, identified in my study with the notion of God-Creator.
This system analyzes the functioning of laws existing in the physical world in terms of finding their counterparts in the spiritual world. Although this analysis concerns two different "environments", one in space-time, and the other in the sphere beyond time and space, it is possible to draw some conclusions about principles operating in the sphere beyond our time and space that is inaccessible to us. We rely on the principles already existing in space-time, believing that they have the same origin, or the Original Being. Both of these legal spheres shape the universe and the man who lives in it. This means that they are to ensure the perfect functioning of space-time mechanisms and the transition from people to the sphere beyond time and space after they achieve a state of personal perfection.
The system obligatorily performs a logical analysis of religious concepts based on the latest scientific achievements. In particular, this refers to the possibility of God-Creator existence. It is during the search for facts that testify to His presence that knowledge from theoretical astrophysics and quantum physics may come in handy. By accepting the Active Watcher-Creator, it will be easier to accept the necessity of the Initial Cause of the existence of all things.
In essenceism the First Cause, or God, is not an object of faith, but a logical necessity. This is due to the rejection of the view that the universe was made of nothing. In this situation, without the Creator's recognition as Necessity, we would be helpless in the face of the existence of the universe, and especially in the circumstances of the creation of matter. The same applies to the existence of life. In this case, the presence of the Creator is also a necessity. Of course, the system checks by means of a logical analysis the truth of the hypothesis that such a Causal Being could actually create the universe, life and people.
An additional impulse for the creation of essenceism was the conclusion that there must be only such a First Cause of all things, which is the absolute Good. Only an absolutely perfect Original Causal Being could initiate a state called good, having nothing to do with evil. Of course, evil cannot also exist in His Personality and in His concept of the universe. So one of the main conclusions of essenceism is: God knows no evil. This statement is used to analyze most of the religious concepts that all denominational currents deal with.
An important impulse for the emergence of essenceism were the questions of scientists, which so far remained unanswered. An example in this case is the possible existence of dark matter and dark energy. Essenceism has tried and continues to try to answer questions from scientists that they will probably be able to answer without taking into account the assumptions of essenceism.
Essenceism is constantly evolving. It is even the basic principle of essenceism. It is about constantly analyzing the latest achievements of science and gradually incorporating them into the system as further research instruments needed to understand the Original Being, His activities and His achievements. It is a system that searches for and uses all significant achievements of science. The system also analyzes views that are ahead of time, which are just starting to exist in the scientific space, i.e. at a hypothetical stage.
Essenceism is an open system, accepting the participation of all those who would like to join in the study of the proper existence of the Original Being and the effects of its activities.
Essenceism proposes that theologians and philosophers use the research tools used in the system to re-examine their views.
Principles of the system Essenceism
1. The principle of timelessness or eternity (timeless uncertainty) - this is the first of two fundamental attributes of the sphere beyond time and space.
2. The principle of unstructured (spatial uncertainty), in which there is nothing occupying any space or volume - this is the second fundamental attribute of this sphere.
3. The principle of the existence of the Absolute First Cause that fills the sphere beyond time and space and is the source of space-time. I defined this First Cause as an Original Being characterized by the lack of the beginning of the uprising, the absence of anything that could have been before Him, that is, existing from infinity.
4. The principle of the universal existence of primary energy - this is the uncertainty of the state of energy filling the sphere beyond time and space, and at the same time the definiteness of this energy in various forms, when it fills the space-time of the universe.
5. The principle of the existence of beings in the sphere beyond time and space. This kind of existence is a concentration of primary energy formed around a personality center with intelligence, will and emotionality. This should be understood as the definition of each of the entities residing in this sphere. They are separate beings that derive from the Original Being, created on his model.
6. The principle of perfection – every being pursues perfection based on the laws and principles of the Creator, and every spiritual being based on his intelligence, will and emotionality. Everything in which God is directly present becomes perfect.
7. The principle of the necessary sense of the existence of space-time. This means that space-time is a necessary place of development for full perfection for spiritual beings destined for eternal presence in the sphere beyond time and space.
8. The principle of omnipresence (uncertainty of the location of spiritual beings in their being). All spiritual entities residing in the sphere beyond time and space after achieving perfection are ubiquitous in it.
9. The principle of communication in the sphere beyond time and space (vision system). Any communication between beings existing there takes place through the intuitive transmission of the content of feelings or thoughts, although it can also in some cases take the form of visions taken from the material structures of the universe.
10. All laws and principles of functioning of the sphere beyond time and space originating from the First Cause are defined as all-available, necessary, absolute, eternal and good, that is, in accordance with the original assumption of the Creator.
Tools of essenceism
(or test instruments of essenceism)
I remind you that essenceism was created as an analytical system in order to find satisfying answers to the questions: is there God, who is He and where is He? Essenceism is based on logic, analytical thinking and the creation of rational thought sequences. In particular, it is designed to study peculiarities beyond time and space in relation to our reality.
Since science still declares no tools to answer the above questions, one had to find some way out of this situation. In fact, classical science cannot show that God exists, as well as deny His existence. Therefore, the task of essenceism is to create appropriate research instruments to meet the task set for itself. Of course, all the time it's about system research tools, not about some kind of hadron collider or very advanced radio telescopes.
Below I present in the points the most important tools of essenceism, that is, research instruments helpful in the analysis of the possibility of the existence of the Original Being.
1. An unquestionable and obligatory tool must be the application of logical thinking in the analysis of all phenomena, not only material but also immaterial ones. It's about total freedom in thinking, exploring and reflecting on the nature of what surrounds us. In practice, it means to free yourself from all dogmas, both religious and life ones. Therefore, it is not in question possible to treat the previous views as irrefutable.
2. Intuition should be a supporting tool for logical thinking. It is needed especially in the initial phase of reasoning, especially when creating assumptions and the thesis of the essenceism.
3. Logical lines of thought are an equally important tool of essenceism. They work contrary to the principle "thread to ball", that is, as if from man to God. In essenceism, this sequence leads from the "ball" - the Original Being. From Him, "threads" that create other beings are spread. The next steps always follow after checking their compliance with the initial assumptions. Then each next step is created on the basis of the previous, already proven one. This is how you come to the final conclusion.
4. The space-time itself, that is, by its very existence, leads to the conclusion that it must have its origin and cause. In the twentieth century, the greatest discovery in the history of mankind took place. Researchers have announced that the universe once began. It can even be described in the form of space-time. Just is it who suggests that there must be something else in front of her or beyond, that is, the sphere beyond time and space. The limited space-time of the universe is therefore a tool for indirectly demonstrating the possibility of something outside of it.
5. To understand the phenomena existing in the sphere beyond time and space, there is a need to find an observer who can recognize it. His point of view will be one of the tools to investigate the phenomena there. I remind you that under the notion of the sphere beyond time and space, I understand the spiritual world, whose broader description I place elsewhere. The testimonies of such observers are extremely numerous, and a large number of them have been examined and verified. Until now, religious beliefs have used them most often. I included only the most reliable among them in this analysis.
6. Energy, or rather its original form called primary energy, is an important quantity existing in the sphere beyond time and space. Therefore, it can be an instrument to explore phenomena existing in this sphere. Energy without an adjective defining it is a quantity or a state that does not quite fit into the laws of physics we know. It is the primary energy, not yet processed in any other form. We are not sure how the energy initiated our universe, but we are sure that in one moment all the energy that the universe possesses has arisen. Since then, you can only transform one form into another. You cannot add anything to it, to increase its amount in the universe, and especially it cannot be destroyed, because it would require moving it out of the universe. Researchers are forced to state that it has always existed, although they have no way of linking its existence to the First Cause. They also use its name: the original concept or singularity. Her behavior is not only a kind of research instrument, but also a guide to understanding the existence of the sphere beyond time and space.
7. Another tool, or rather a research argument, is the analysis of the creative process in the implementation of the theoretical Creator, even if this process is only hypothetical for the time being. Namely, only we can assign to Him the greatest works that are completely beyond the human imagination. From our position, we can only examine and admire them. The universe could be His greatest work. At this point I focus on the creation of its structure as a result of the Big Bang. The natural consequence of discovering such a beginning of the universe is the necessity of its exploration by science. This beginning is located on the border between reality beyond time and space and the sphere of space-time, which originated from it. From that moment the time began to flow and the concept of space appeared. The course of the Big Bang is an example of the formation of matter from an unknowable scientific "environment". It is therefore a gate and at the same time a tool to detect the existence of something that was before it.
8. In my work, the tool is a logical argument that the universe could not arise from nothing. It is also supported by the empirical argument that no case has ever been found so that something can arise out of nothing. All logical arguments, especially those mentioned in the previous points, show that it could not be. Even religions find it difficult to maintain a dogma that the Creator has made a miracle and created our world out of nothing. The process of the universe's creation had to rely on the transformation of energy from the sphere in which neither time nor space existed to the realm of space-time. This process had to be carried out with the simultaneous participation of specific laws that led to a specific effect, that is, to the creation of the universe. So they must have existed before. This fact is evidence of the possibility of changing something invisible into visible form or something that is treated as intangible, into material reality. So far, we are still changing matter into energy or some form of energy into others. However, we cannot change energy into matter, and for the time being we are saying that it is beyond our capabilities. Meanwhile, such a fact occurred in the case of the Big Bang and on a cosmic scale. It was not done by people, nor could it happen by itself, although few scientists appeared that the universe could have been created in certain conditions. Either way, something must have existed before. Of course, believers claim unconditionally that God created the world out of nothing and that it is His greatest miracle. Since I cannot include miracles in my argumentation, I am obliged to say that the universe must have an Initial Source of energy and laws. It seems that there is only one single "Producer" that changes energy into matter. So, the Original Being created everything from Himself.
9. A specific tool is the process of moving back in time. By moving in the opposite direction in relation to the passage of time, we create a cause and effect sequence from the history of the universe. At its end we should get out of the space-time of the universe and find ourselves in a sphere beyond time and space. In this way, we should come to the first cause (or the First Cause in large letters), which should be infinite, unlimited and eternal, just like the sphere beyond time and space. If the first cause is in the sphere beyond time, then it can no longer have its "own" next cause, because there is no time and its consequences.
10. The Universe demonstrates the precise coherence of the laws and principles that govern it. Therefore, the tool can become a probable fact of the existence of one intelligent Source of all things. Due to the occurrence of the Big Bang or any such initial event and the fact that laws that guided it existed, it can be assumed that everything originated from a real, initial source with intelligent attributes. This phenomenon may suggest that the sought-after First Cause has the highest level of omniscience based on His Intelligence, Will and Emotionality. This is also evidenced by the path of progress from the Big Bang to the existence of intelligent beings today. The inevitable result of the development over billions of years of all forms from the most primitive to the most complex must have been the appearance of beings reproducing the qualities of the First Cause. The appearance of intelligent beings and the unified coherence of all things testify to the fact that we are dealing with only one single possible Source. The anthropic principle also speaks about it. The starting point had to be derived from this Source. It must also include everything that existed before the creation of the universe. This, in turn, leads to the conclusion that the possible Creator was everything that existed before the beginning of the universe's space-time and that it was He who initiated the time and space.
11. A tool for exploring the sphere beyond time and space is the possibility of its symmetry relative to space-time, which may result from the existence of one single source of the origin of all things. It is worth investigating the laws that exist in space-time to find their possible analogies existing outside of it. For, having learned the universal laws in the physical world, we can infer the existence of their counterparts in the spiritual world. Going to a specific example, which is a man himself, one can use a certain analogy with the physical senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch known to us. They can have their counterparts in the spiritual personality of a man in the form of listening to the voice of the heart, perception with the eyes of the soul, feeling from the heart, experiencing the taste of victory or defeat, as well as the touch of happiness or good. These are, of course, the terms "unscientific", but it is here to indicate the method of symmetry of phenomena in both realities. Thanks to this, we can apply comparative methods also for the recognition of phenomena in the spiritual world due to their symmetry with the physical world.
12. Some kind of tools are the default laws of the spiritual world. We do not always realize their existence. This happens only when we are accidentally in extreme situations. Then we get to know them not only intuitively, but also in reality. When we are in mortal danger, when we lose consciousness or when we are intoxicated with some psychotropic means, then our aroused perception may expand into the sphere that has remained beyond our ordinary consciousness.
See the next chapters on the next page:
Chapter 16. The assumptions and thesis of essenceism < com. link to ch: 16, 17, 18, 19
Chapter 17. The goals of essenceism << common link to chapters: 16 , 17 , 18 , 19
Chapter 18. What is not essenceism? << common link to chapters: 16 , 17 , 18 , 19
Chapter 19. The beginning of mankind << common link to chapters: 16 , 17 , 18 , 19
"Essenceism 1 - God is not from this world" (scientific understanding of God)
"Essenceism 2 - We are from this world" (understanding of man towards God)
"Essenceism 3 - Evil is from this world" (understaning of evil)
"Essenceism 4 – Vision not from this world" (understanding of salvation)
"Essenceism 5 – Eternity is not from this world"(understanding of eternity)
analytical system of understanding the existence of God, the spiritual world and man's eternity
Author - Janusz Mazur