Tools of essenceism
(or test instruments of essenceism)
I remind you that essenceism was created as an analytical system in order to find satisfying answers to the questions: is there God, who is He and where is He? Essenceism is based on logic, analytical thinking and the creation of rational thought sequences. In particular, it is designed to study peculiarities beyond time and space in relation to our reality.
Since science still declares no tools to answer the above questions, one had to find some way out of this situation. In fact, classical science cannot show that God exists, as well as deny His existence. Therefore, the task of essenceism is to create appropriate research instruments to meet the task set for itself. Of course, all the time it's about system research tools, not about some kind of hadron collider or very advanced radio telescopes.
Below I present in the points the most important tools of essenceism, that is, research instruments helpful in the analysis of the possibility of the existence of the Original Being.
1. An unquestionable and obligatory tool must be the application of logical thinking in the analysis of all phenomena, not only material but also immaterial ones. It's about total freedom in thinking, exploring and reflecting on the nature of what surrounds us. In practice, it means to free yourself from all dogmas, both religious and life ones. Therefore, it is not in question possible to treat the previous views as irrefutable.
2. Intuition should be a supporting tool for logical thinking. It is needed especially in the initial phase of reasoning, especially when creating assumptions and the thesis of the essenceism.
3. Logical lines of thought are an equally important tool of essenceism. They work contrary to the principle "thread to ball", that is, as if from man to God. In essenceism, this sequence leads from the "ball" - the Original Being. From Him, "threads" that create other beings are spread. The next steps always follow after checking their compliance with the initial assumptions. Then each next step is created on the basis of the previous, already proven one. This is how you come to the final conclusion.
4. The space-time itself, that is, by its very existence, leads to the conclusion that it must have its origin and cause. In the twentieth century, the greatest discovery in the history of mankind took place. Researchers have announced that the universe once began. It can even be described in the form of space-time. Just is it who suggests that there must be something else in front of her or beyond, that is, the sphere beyond time and space. The limited space-time of the universe is therefore a tool for indirectly demonstrating the possibility of something outside of it.
5. To understand the phenomena existing in the sphere beyond time and space, there is a need to find an observer who can recognize it. His point of view will be one of the tools to investigate the phenomena there. I remind you that under the notion of the sphere beyond time and space, I understand the spiritual world, whose broader description I place elsewhere. The testimonies of such observers are extremely numerous, and a large number of them have been examined and verified. Until now, religious beliefs have used them most often. I included only the most reliable among them in this analysis.
6. Energy, or rather its original form called primary energy, is an important quantity existing in the sphere beyond time and space. Therefore, it can be an instrument to explore phenomena existing in this sphere. Energy without an adjective defining it is a quantity or a state that does not quite fit into the laws of physics we know. It is the primary energy, not yet processed in any other form. We are not sure how the energy initiated our universe, but we are sure that in one moment all the energy that the universe possesses has arisen. Since then, you can only transform one form into another. You cannot add anything to it, to increase its amount in the universe, and especially it cannot be destroyed, because it would require moving it out of the universe. Researchers are forced to state that it has always existed, although they have no way of linking its existence to the First Cause. They also use its name: the original concept or singularity. Her behavior is not only a kind of research instrument, but also a guide to understanding the existence of the sphere beyond time and space.
7. Another tool, or rather a research argument, is the analysis of the creative process in the implementation of the theoretical Creator, even if this process is only hypothetical for the time being. Namely, only we can assign to Him the greatest works that are completely beyond the human imagination. From our position, we can only examine and admire them. The universe could be His greatest work. At this point I focus on the creation of its structure as a result of the Big Bang. The natural consequence of discovering such a beginning of the universe is the necessity of its exploration by science. This beginning is located on the border between reality beyond time and space and the sphere of space-time, which originated from it. From that moment the time began to flow and the concept of space appeared. The course of the Big Bang is an example of the formation of matter from an unknowable scientific "environment". It is therefore a gate and at the same time a tool to detect the existence of something that was before it.
8. In my work, the tool is a logical argument that the universe could not arise from nothing. It is also supported by the empirical argument that no case has ever been found so that something can arise out of nothing. All logical arguments, especially those mentioned in the previous points, show that it could not be. Even religions find it difficult to maintain a dogma that the Creator has made a miracle and created our world out of nothing. The process of the universe's creation had to rely on the transformation of energy from the sphere in which neither time nor space existed to the realm of space-time. This process had to be carried out with the simultaneous participation of specific laws that led to a specific effect, that is, to the creation of the universe. So they must have existed before. This fact is evidence of the possibility of changing something invisible into visible form or something that is treated as intangible, into material reality. So far, we are still changing matter into energy or some form of energy into others. However, we cannot change energy into matter, and for the time being we are saying that it is beyond our capabilities. Meanwhile, such a fact occurred in the case of the Big Bang and on a cosmic scale. It was not done by people, nor could it happen by itself, although few scientists appeared that the universe could have been created in certain conditions. Either way, something must have existed before. Of course, believers claim unconditionally that God created the world out of nothing and that it is His greatest miracle. Since I cannot include miracles in my argumentation, I am obliged to say that the universe must have an Initial Source of energy and laws. It seems that there is only one single "Producer" that changes energy into matter. So, the Original Being created everything from Himself.
9. A specific tool is the process of moving back in time. By moving in the opposite direction in relation to the passage of time, we create a cause and effect sequence from the history of the universe. At its end we should get out of the space-time of the universe and find ourselves in a sphere beyond time and space. In this way, we should come to the first cause (or the First Cause in large letters), which should be infinite, unlimited and eternal, just like the sphere beyond time and space. If the first cause is in the sphere beyond time, then it can no longer have its "own" next cause, because there is no time and its consequences.
10. The Universe demonstrates the precise coherence of the laws and principles that govern it. Therefore, the tool can become a probable fact of the existence of one intelligent Source of all things. Due to the occurrence of the Big Bang or any such initial event and the fact that laws that guided it existed, it can be assumed that everything originated from a real, initial source with intelligent attributes. This phenomenon may suggest that the sought-after First Cause has the highest level of omniscience based on His Intelligence, Will and Emotionality. This is also evidenced by the path of progress from the Big Bang to the existence of intelligent beings today. The inevitable result of the development over billions of years of all forms from the most primitive to the most complex must have been the appearance of beings reproducing the qualities of the First Cause. The appearance of intelligent beings and the unified coherence of all things testify to the fact that we are dealing with only one single possible Source. The anthropic principle also speaks about it. The starting point had to be derived from this Source. It must also include everything that existed before the creation of the universe. This, in turn, leads to the conclusion that the possible Creator was everything that existed before the beginning of the universe's space-time and that it was He who initiated the time and space.
11. A tool for exploring the sphere beyond time and space is the possibility of its symmetry relative to space-time, which may result from the existence of one single source of the origin of all things. It is worth investigating the laws that exist in space-time to find their possible analogies existing outside of it. For, having learned the universal laws in the physical world, we can infer the existence of their counterparts in the spiritual world. Going to a specific example, which is a man himself, one can use a certain analogy with the physical senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch known to us. They can have their counterparts in the spiritual personality of a man in the form of listening to the voice of the heart, perception with the eyes of the soul, feeling from the heart, experiencing the taste of victory or defeat, as well as the touch of happiness or good. These are, of course, the terms "unscientific", but it is here to indicate the method of symmetry of phenomena in both realities. Thanks to this, we can apply comparative methods also for the recognition of phenomena in the spiritual world due to their symmetry with the physical world.
12. Some kind of tools are the default laws of the spiritual world. We do not always realize their existence. This happens only when we are accidentally in extreme situations. Then we get to know them not only intuitively, but also in reality. When we are in mortal danger, when we lose consciousness or when we are intoxicated with some psychotropic means, then our aroused perception may expand into the sphere that has remained beyond our ordinary consciousness