Hope in getting to know the principles of essenceism
Essenceism follows strictly defined principles in its research, which it honestly adheres to. After all, it is about getting clear answers to the most important questions that have always been posed by humanity: who is God, what is He like, how does He work and where is He? Further questions concern equally important facts, such as: the origin of the universe, the process of shaping life and the appearance of man. In addition, there are also questions to clarify what category of being is man himself, whether he is eternal and where he could possibly live forever. Positive responses to the above issues raised questions about the existing evil and its source. Finally, the question must have been asked about how to restore the world to the state predicted by the God described here. As part of its principles, essenceism defined Him as the Creator and defined Him as the Original Being.
After examining all possibilities of the existence of the Original Being, essenceism arrived at by the method of elimination that the only place where He can exist eternally is a state beyond all time and space constraints. The best definition of this sought "place" is a state beyond time and space. In my studies, the definitions that make the Original Being the Creator concern His features, attributes, attributes and all activities. The following terms are also an introduction to the theory of eternal existence.
Assumptions of essenceism
I assume the existence of a sphere beyond time and space, which is the source state for the space-time of the universe. This is due to the fact that the universe has a strict origination point, which is the paradigm here. This state can be called a sphere completely permeated by the existence of the Original Being. He has specific attributes, qualities and qualities which result in His activity. I assume a logical analysis of who He is, what He is and how He works. In this situation, I am temporarily the subject, so that He may be the object.
The essenceism thesis
The God constituting the act of faith of religion is in essenceism called the Original Being. He created from Himself the space-time of the universe and people.
Extension of the essenceism thesis (hypothesis)
The Original Being exists in a state beyond time and space (transcendent reality, which is the assumption of essenceism). Possessing two main attributes: Personality and Energy of the First Cause, He is the Creator of the universe, nature, life and people.
What He created is a space-time universe filled with energy and matter (constituting physical reality). As part of the extended hypothesis, I introduce terms regarding His features, attributes and qualities centered in the Heart of the Original Being:
Features of the Original Being
Essenceism adopts in its analyzes three basic features of the Original Being. They are: eternity, absolute and perfection.
Main Attributes of the Original Being
According to essenceism, the first main attribute of the Original Being is Its Side (Inner), i.e. Personality, which is shaped by Its attributes. The second main attribute is His Praenergy, or the Energy of the First Cause, which, together with His Separation, is the "material" of all things.
Qualities of the Original Being
According to essenceism, His attributes are: Will, Intelligence and Affection, which interpenetrating each other, are integrated in the Personality Center. My system calls this Center the Heart.
Activity of the Original Being
The attributes of the Original Being, as already described, together with His attributes create the state which is the Center of His Personality, i.e. the Heart. Thanks to these qualities and attributes, it produces the Original Power of Love. It is a creative force. On a scientific level, it is considered a super strength. It was she who started the universe with all forms of energy, matter, forces, laws of nature and living beings.
My system shows a consistent set of principles that accompany the process of creation. The Creator repeats His principles everywhere. Thanks to this, it is possible to better understand the functioning of most phenomena in the universe. An example of consistency in the actions of the Creator is the act of creating the universe. According to science, the super force, by creating the subatomic level of matter, turned into a strong force, then a weak one, and finally an electromagnetic force. This fact was duplicated by the Creator, creating a society of people. According to the essenceism, the Original Force of Love at the deepest level of inner life turned into parental, marital and child love and into a bond of friendship. Thus, by combining a scientific and spiritual vision, the principles of the Creator's activity can be perceived.
These are the general creative principles described by essenceism:
1. The principle of timelessness or eternity (i.e. time uncertainty) - this is the first of the two fundamental attributes of the sphere beyond time and space.
2. The principle of structurelessness (spatial uncertainty), in which there is nothing occupying any space or volume - is the second fundamental attribute of this sphere.
3. The principle of existence of the Absolute First Cause which fills the sphere beyond time and space and is the source of the creation of space-time. I defined this First Cause as the Original Being characterized by the lack of a beginning of emergence, the lack of anything that could be before Him, that is, existing from infinity.
4. The principle of eternal all-existence of primary energy - this is the uncertainty of the state of energy filling the sphere beyond time and space, and at the same time the marking of this energy in various forms when it fills the space-time of the universe.
5. The principle of existence of beings in the sphere beyond time and space. This kind of existence is the concentration of primary energy formed around a personality center possessing intelligence, affection, and will. This is how the definition of each of the creatures residing in this sphere should be understood. They are eternal beings derived from the Original Being, created in His image. An example of such a being is a man, or rather his spiritual person.
6. The principle of perfection - each being strives to achieve perfection based on the laws and principles derived from the Creator, and each spiritual being based on his intelligence, will and affection. Everything in which God is directly present becomes perfect.
7. The principle of the necessity of the existence of space-time. This means that space-time is the only proper place for development to full perfection for beings destined for eternal existence in a realm beyond time and space.
8. The principle of omnipresence (i.e. the uncertainty of the location of spiritual beings in the sphere of their presence). All spiritual beings residing in the sphere beyond time and space after achieving perfection are ubiquitous in it.
9. The principle of communication in the sphere beyond time and space (otherwise the principle of the vision system). All communication between the beings existing there takes place through the intuitive transmission of the content of feelings or thoughts, although it may also in some cases take the form of visions taken from the material structures of the universe.
10. All laws and principles of the sphere's functioning outside time and space deriving from the First Cause are defined as universal, necessary, absolute, eternal and good, that is, according to the original assumption of the Creator.