Essenceism 1 - “God is not from this world”
Part 4 - Analysis of two realities
Chapter 28 - A brief analysis of the history of our world
Chapter 29 - A religious analysis of our reality
Chapter 30 - The Bible for the inquisitives
Chapter 31 - Spiritual world
Chapter 32 - Spiritual beings
Chapter 33 - Man towards God
Chapter 34 - Is there no God among us?
Chapter 35 - God’s Providence and Salavation
Chapter 36 - Has the Creator’s goal been achieved?
Why this topic?
I believe that I have the right to speak on the relationship between religion and science, because I am not on either side of science or religion. Sooner you can accuse me of trying to reconcile the arguments of both sides. I will not deny that my task is to bring these two areas of life closer together. I watch carefully everything that surrounds me. This leads me to a logical and rational analysis of the state of the universe, in which I go hand in hand with science.
At the same time, I play the role of an independent religious researcher of a work done by the Creator.
Man himself is the greatest field for cooperation between religion and science. It was he who created these two areas of life. Therefore, he should be able to move freely on both of these research planes. Therefore, neither side of the discussion should treat the other with disregard or eliminate its point of view from research..
This is an analytical system that was created to understand the existence of God, the spiritual world and the eternity of man and which shaped the Theory of Eternal Existence - Author
This website presents the contents of the books about the analytical system called essenceism that shaped the Theory of Eternal Existence
1. Essenceism 1 - “God is not from this world”- (scientific understanding of God)
2. Essenceism 2 - “We are from this world”- (understanding of man towards God)
3. Essenceism 3 - “Evil is from this world”- (understanding of evil)
4. Essenceism 4 - “Vision not from this world”- (understanding of salvation)
5. Essenceism 5 - “Eternity is not from this world”- (understanding of eternity)
6. Essenceism 6 - “Unreal gods from this world”- (understanding of religions)
7. Essenceism 7 - “Love from this and not from this world”- (understanding of love)